In this blog post, I am going to give a detailed view of enabling the developer mode in your Windows 11 Operating System.
1. For this, you need to open the Settings app. The settings app can be opened in a few different ways. I am going to show a few different ways.
2. You can search for the Settings app by clicking on the search icon.
3. You can right-click on your Windows icon and click on the Settings option.
4. In the settings app, click on Privacy & Security option on the left-hand side. Then click on Developers.
5. Here, you can see the developer mode. Right now it is Off. You can enable it by clicking on it.
6. It will show you a message. Read that message and click on Yes.
7. Now the developer mode has been turned on. If you want, you can enable some other options here.
These are the steps for enabling developer mode on your Windows 11 Operating System.