In this blog post, I will give a detailed view of checking the Hertz of a monitor on your Windows 11 Operating System.
1. Right-click anywhere on your desktop and click on Display settings.
2. It will open this kind of window. You need to scroll down and click on Advanced Display.
3. Here, you can see the refresh rate of the monitor. It is currently at 60.06 Hz.
4. If you have multiple displays, you can change the display here. And then view the refresh rate for that particular display. I have only one display. If you have multiple displays, then you can view them.
5. If your monitor supports, multiple display rates, then you can click on this dropdown icon and view them. You will be able to change the refresh rate for a particular display using this option.
These are the steps for checking the Hertz of a monitor on your Windows 11 Operating System.