In this blog post, I will give a detailed view of turning on media streaming in your Windows 11 Operating System.
1. Click on the search and search for the control panel app. Once the control panel app opens, click on the network and internet option.
2. Then, click on the network and sharing center option.
3. On the left-hand side, you will be able to see media streaming options. Click on that.
4. Click on the turn on media streaming button.
5. It will list all the media on your local network. You just need to check all the checkboxes to allow them. Once you are done, click on Ok.
These are the steps for turning on media streaming in your Windows 11 Operating System.